If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Gorgeous Tart NOT for the fashionably lactose-intolerants and other dairy-free dieters.
This tart could be topped with any other fruits, but I think the pomegranate seeds give some texture to the soft and creamy filling. —The Brunch Pilgrim
Prep time: 25 min
Cook time: 2 hrs
grams Mascarpone cheese
grams Cream Cheese
grams Greek Yoghurt
tablespoons granulated Sugar
tablespoons coconut flakes/ grated coconut
teaspoon Vanilla extract
lemon zest grated
Pomegranates (the seeds)
Store-bought Pie crust (or your favorite homemade one)
- Start by placing your chosen crust into a tart pan and bake for about 15 minutes at 180°C (350°F), or until golden. Remove from oven and set aside to completely cool down.
- Meanwhile, you can make the filling by beating together the mascarpone, yogurt, and cream cheese. Add the honey, sugar coconut and vanilla extract.
- Spread the filling onto the pie crust. Smooth out the top with a flat spatula.
- Sprinkle evenly the grated lime zest on top.
- Let it rain as much fresh pomegranate seeds as you can over the top of your pie.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.