If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These vegan chocolate muffins have the best muffin tops and amazing texture. —Melissa Huang
Makes: 12 muffins
Prep time: 30 min
Cook time: 30 min
grams sweet potato puree
grams non dairy milk
grams granulated sugar
grams all purpose flour
grams cocoa powder
grams baking powder
tablespoons chia seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a muffin tin with parchment paper liners.
- In a bowl, combine the sweet potato, non dairy milk, and sugar.
- Then add all dry ingredients: flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and chia seeds. The batter should seem very thick.
- Fill every muffin tin completely to the top (you can even over flow them).
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Allow to cool completely on a wire rack before eating. These do not taste good straight out because of the texture.