Author Notes: These vegan chocolate muffins have the best muffin tops and amazing texture. —Melissa Huang
Makes: 12 muffins
Prep time: 30 min
Cook time: 30 min
grams sweet potato puree
grams non dairy milk
grams granulated sugar
grams all purpose flour
grams cocoa powder
grams baking powder
tablespoons chia seeds
In This Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a muffin tin with parchment paper liners.
- In a bowl, combine the sweet potato, non dairy milk, and sugar.
- Then add all dry ingredients: flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and chia seeds. The batter should seem very thick.
- Fill every muffin tin completely to the top (you can even over flow them).
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Allow to cool completely on a wire rack before eating. These do not taste good straight out because of the texture.