Author Notes: Wonton wrappers filled with fruit and baked for a low calorie delicious dessert. —Deena
Serves: 1 husband or 4 people
Prep time: 5 min
Cook time: 16 min
teaspoon preserves (or tart like fruit filling)
packet wonton wraps. (found usually near produce.)
- Put a spoonful of preserves/filling into the middle of the wonton wrap.
- Fold over into a triangle, brush with water and press the edges together with a fork.
- Put on baking sheet (use parchment paper for easy cleanup) and bake about 16 minutes at 375°. Until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar or a dollop of whipped cream.
- You can make your own fruit filling...I usually do. Also, add a little fresh rosemary and mint to the whipped cream for a gourmet flair.