If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Wonton wrappers filled with fruit and baked for a low calorie delicious dessert. —Deena
Serves: 1 husband or 4 people
Prep time: 5 min
Cook time: 16 min
teaspoon preserves (or tart like fruit filling)
packet wonton wraps. (found usually near produce.)
- Put a spoonful of preserves/filling into the middle of the wonton wrap.
- Fold over into a triangle, brush with water and press the edges together with a fork.
- Put on baking sheet (use parchment paper for easy cleanup) and bake about 16 minutes at 375°. Until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar or a dollop of whipped cream.
- You can make your own fruit filling...I usually do. Also, add a little fresh rosemary and mint to the whipped cream for a gourmet flair.