If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Billie-Jean’s well-edited menu features contemporary American cuisine accented with Asian and Mediterranean flavor. Executive Chef Ny Vongsaly and Robinson have crafted an homage to their storied collaborations over the years, creating a menu utterly unique and perfectly executed. Billie Jean is a masterful study in art and sophistication. The space immediately transports the guest with an atmosphere both chic and sexy, and an energy that is modern and metropolitan. Well-composed dishes with an uncompromising attention to beauty, detail and flavor are expertly served – making for an evening that extends far beyond “just dinner”.
7610 Wydown Blvd. Clayton, Missouri 63105 —Billie Jean
Prep time: 30 min
Cook time: 2 hrs
whole rack of baby back ribs
cup hoisin sauce
cup dark sweet soy sauce
cup chili paste
cup sesame oil
- Wash and clean the ribs with colder water
- Place in a large stock pot and cover with water - You may cut the rack in half if the pot is too small
- Bring water to a boil and simmer for 1 1/2 to 2 hours until the meat pulls away from the bone
- Strain and cool the ribs
- Mix all remaining ingredients in a sauce pan and bring to a boil
- Slice ribs into individual portions
- Combine the ribs into your sauce pan, toss the ribs to cover with sauce - cook until caramelized (5-7 minutes)
- Remove from pan and garnish with fresh scallions