Lemon Oregano Bruschetta is a light, fresh & addictive snack, inspired by a Croatian staple.
Lemon Oregano Bruschetta is a light, fresh & addictive snack, inspired by a Croatian staple.—The Jolly Hostess
Serves: 4 pieces, 16 small bites
Prep time: 10 min
package softened cream cheese
teaspoons oregano, reserve 1 tsp for topping
teaspoon salt and pepper
teaspoons lemon juice
medium-sized yellow tomato
medium-sized red tomato
package Stonefire Naan Minis
basil leaves for topping
In This Recipe
- Mix 1 package cream cheese, 1 tsp oregano, 1/4 tsp salt & pepper in a medium-sized bowl. Mix with a hand mixer until fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- Add lemon juice and mix again until thoroughly blended.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on Naan and top with sliced red and yellow tomatoes.
- Top tomatoes with 1 tsp oregano and dash salt and pepper.
- Add basil leaf on the side of each naan. Serve immediately.