Author Notes: Cheers to a sweet indulgence that is "keto" friendly! —Lakshmi Sundar
Prep time: 5 min
Cook time: 15 min
cups 2% Milk
cups Heavy Cream
cups Almond Flour
cup Allulose or Erythritol
teaspoon Cardamom powder
teaspoons Sliced Almonds (plus a few more for decorating)
- Pour the milk and heavy cream into a heavy bottom pan and warm the mixture ever so slightly over a low flame.
- Turn off the stove, sprinkle the almond flour, allulose, and cardamom powder into the milk/cream mixture and mix thoroughly with a wooden spoon or spatula.
- Turn the stove back on, add the ghee and keep stirring the mixture at medium heat till it thickens and is the consistency of thick glue (about 15 minutes).
- Turn off the stove and portion the dessert into six little cups and top with the remaining almonds.
- You can have it warm or serve it cold after sticking it in the fridge for an hour.