If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is an exceptionally easy recipe that looks like you spent a lot of time making. Filling can be doubled. Instead of using the phyllo cups, you can put filling in pre baked pie crust and arrange fruit of choice decoratively around top. —Liza12
Makes 45 phyllo cups
- 2 8 oz blocks of softened cream cheese
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons amaretto liqueur (optional)
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, or any seasonal fruit
- 3 trays of phyllo cups
- Beat softened cream cheese, sugar, extracts, and amaretto in mixer until creamy.
- Fill phyllo cups with cream cheese mixture.
- Mound favorite fruit on top of each phyllo cup.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. I usually fill the phyllo cups in the trays that they come. When they are filled, I slide them right back into their box and store in refrig. This way if you are running out of room in your refrigerator you can stack the boxes.