Author Notes: A "must make" cocktail that is perfect for fall, or any time of year. Start by making an apple infusion using fresh apples, honey, cinnamon, and ginger. Combine that with vodka and apple juice. —Dash of Amy
Prep time: 5 min
Cook time: 30 min
Fuji apples, cut in thin slices with skin and seeds
cups filtered water
ounces pure pressed apple juice
ounces apple infusion
cups ice cubes
- To make the apple infusion, place sliced apples in a medium stock pot.
- Add the water, cinnamon sticks, ginger, and honey.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat to a light boil, and cook 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, and let sit for 30 minutes.
- To make the martinis: Use a shaker, fill with ice cubes, add the vodka, apple juice, and apple infusion, and shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Dip the rim of frozen martini glasses in vodka or water, then in cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Pour into the martini glasses, garnish with apple slice and cinnamon stick if desired.