A deliciously "sweet" sweet potato casserole.
A deliciously "sweet" sweet potato casserole.—mommiecooks
Sweet Potatoes, Peeled and Roughly Chopped
cup Orange Juice
cup Brown Sugar
cup Vanilla Granola
In This Recipe
- Start out by boiling your sweet potatoes until tender; about 10 to 15 minutes.
- While the potatoes are boiling mix up in separate bowl the cranberries, OJ, vanilla, nutmeg, salt, and brown sugar.
- When your potatoes are soft, put them into a 9x9 baking dish and pour your cranberry mixture over the top.
- Throw your potatoes into the oven for 10 minutes at 350 degrees. Pull them out, add on the granola and let them cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Vegetarian Holiday Side