Author Notes: You only need one ingredient to make these and once you've tried them, they will be your "go to" to serve at parties, bring to parties or just enjoy all by yourself. —Roxanne
Prep time: 5 min
Cook time: 35 min
ounces Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Cover 1/2 sheet pan with parchment paper (use the kind that's already been coated so it's non-stick)
- Spread shredded cheese evenly on parchment paper
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, checking periodically. You can cook for a shorter time and the crisps won't be crispy - they'll be chewy.
- When cheese is done, let it cool; then break into pieces - large, small, your choice.
- 6)Store in air tight container with paper towel on the bottom to absorb moisture and keep them crisp. Eat them as is; use as a garnish on soup; add to a salad, esp. a Caesar. Enjoy!