Author Notes: This is a gluten free and dairy free cookie that is super soft and addictive! —Sara
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 12 min
cup Natural Peanutbutter
cup Coconut Sugar
tablespoons Coconut Flour
Dark Chocolate Bar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit + line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the peanutbutter and coconut sugar into a bowl + mix till combined.
- Gradually add in the coconut flour till you have a batter like consistency.
- Use a cookie scoop + place on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown + let cool.
- As the cookies cool, in a separate bowl add in the dark chocolate + place in microwave for 10-second increments until melted.
- Drizzle the chocolate on top + place in the fridge for the chocolate to harden.