Author Notes: A more sophisticated take on an old classic. —My Stir Crazy Kitchen
Prep time: 5 min
Cook time: 5 min
pieces chicken maple sausage links
packet crescent rolls
tablespoons heavy cream
tablespoons maple syrup
teaspoon kosher salt
In This Recipe
- In a small bowl, stir to combine the cream, maple syrup and salt.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Lay out each crescent triangle and top with a sausage link.
- Roll the crescent rolls around the links.
- Brush with maple cream sauce.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes until golden brown. Serve with remaining maple cream sauce.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for The Recipe You're Asked to Bring to Every Gathering