Prep time: 1 hrs
Cook time: 40 hrs
pounds russet potatoes
cup unsalted butter
cup milk (or more if necessary)
cup lowfat sour cream
ounces cream cheese
salt and white pepper
In This Recipe
- Peel potatoes and cut into halves or quarters depending on size. (all pieces should be about the same size).
- Boil in large pot of salted water until able to pierce (about 30 minutes).
- Drain potatoes thoroughly and return to pot.
- Mash potatoes with a potato masher (-Not a hand blender. They become glue-like).
- Add rest of the ingredients and mix to combine.