These coconut flour brownies are made in under 30-minutes and are 100% paleo-friendly!
These coconut flour brownies are made in under 30-minutes and are 100% paleo-friendly!—Sara
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 15 min
tablespoons Unsalted Almond Butter
cup Unsweetened Cacao Powder
cup Coconut Oil
cup Coconut Flour
teaspoon Vanilla Extract
cup Maple Syrup
cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
teaspoon Baking Soda
cup Chocolate Chips
In This Recipe
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit and grease an 8x8 pan.
- Turn a stove burner on low and add your coconut oil, almond butter, and cacao powder in a saucepan.
- Gentle heat until fully melted and smooth, remove from the heat and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, place the rest of the dry ingredients (coconut flour, salt, and baking soda) and mix.
- Next add in the eggs, maple syrup, almond milk, and vanilla extract.
- Then slowly pour and mix the chocolate mixture into the ingredients and continue to mix until smooth.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes and use a toothpick in the center to ensure it is done.
- Cool completely before adding chocolate ganache* and then place in the fridge to harden the chocolate + cut into 12 brownies!
- Pour into your greased pan and smooth out any uneven edges.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for The Recipe You're Asked to Bring to Every Gathering