Author Notes: These pancakes are perfect for any morning! They're 100% paleo-friendly and freezer perfectly for future breakfasts. —Sara
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 10 min
cup Coconut Flour
tablespoon Tapioca Flour
teaspoon Baking Soda
tablespoons Cashew Butter
cup Almond Milk
teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Have a griddle heating up to a medium-low temperature and grease with your choice of oil (i.e. ghee or coconut oil spray).
- In a small bowl, mix all of your dry ingredients till combined.
- In a larger bowl, whisk all of your wet ingredients till combined.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet and whisk till combined.
- Use a large spoon to make slightly bigger than silver dollar size pancakes.
- Let cook for 2-4-minutes on one side and flip and cook for an additional 2-3-minutes.
- Place on a cooling rack and either wrap + store in the freezer or serve immediately.