Author Notes: Triple cheese grilled cheese sandwiches with buffalo chicken, and layered with cheddar, mozzarella, and blue cheese. —Dash of Amy
Prep time: 5 min
Cook time: 15 min
tablespoons butter, divided
cup Frank's red hot sauce
teaspoon black pepper
pieces sliced cheddar cheese per sandwich
cups shredded mozzarella cheese per sandwich
tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
pieces of sliced bread (Italian, Frech, Ciabatta)
Ranch dressing for dipping
- Heat a skillet over medium heat, melt 2 tbsp of butter, and add the chicken.
- Season with salt and pepper, and cook for about 4 minutes on each side until it's cooked completely.
- Transfer to a plate, and shred the chicken using two forks.
- Add 2 tbsp of butter to the same pan, then add the chicken back and the Frank's.
- Mix well, and cook for a minute until heated through.
- To assemble the sandwiches, start with 2 slices of bread, butter one side of the first piece and place butter side down in a frying pan.
- Place the cheddar cheese on the bread, then the mozzarella, then the blue cheese.
- Spoon the chicken over the cheeses, then top with the other piece of bread, butter side facing up.
- Grill over medium heat until golden on both sides, and all cheese is melted.
- Dip sandwiches in ranch dressing.
- WATCH ME MAKE THESE ON YOUTUBE: DASH OF AMY