Author Notes: A deliciously easy to make weeknight dinner —mommiecooks
- 2 tablespoons Butter, Melted
- 1/2 of a Lemon, Squeezed
- 1 pound Scallops
- 1/2 cup Macadamia Nuts, Crushed
- 1/2 cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Lemon Pepper
- Grab a 9×9 inch pan and add your melted butter and lemon juice to it.
- Now add your scallops on top of the lemon butter and spread them around the pan evenly.
- In a separate bowl, mix together your crushed nuts, panko, salt, garlic powder, and lemon pepper.
- Pour the mixture over the top of the scallops and pop them in the oven set to 350 for about 25 minutes.