These paleo truffles have zero Nutella spread, but you wouldn't even know the difference!
These paleo truffles have zero Nutella spread, but you wouldn't even know the difference!—Sara
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 20 min
cup Pumpkin Puree
cup Hazelnut Butter
cup Cacao Powder
cup Maple Syrup
teaspoon Vanilla Extract
teaspoon Baking Soda
In This Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit and line an 8 by 8 baking dish with parchment paper.
- In one bowl add in all the wet ingredients and mix until well combined.
- In another bowl add all the dry and mix until there are little to no clumps.
- Pour the dry into the wet and mix until well combined.
- Pour into the dish and bake for 20-30 minutes.
- Let them cool for a minimum of 30-minutes before handling them.
- Using a tbsp measure out 1-2 tbsp balls.
- Use your hands to shape them and place them on a plate.
- Once done, place in the freezer for 10-20 minutes to set
- Serve immediately or store in the fridge or freezer.