Add a bit of smokey flavor to your next bowl of guacamole and easily double the recipe to serve a party!
Add a bit of smokey flavor to your next bowl of guacamole and easily double the recipe to serve a party!—Sara
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 5 min
tablespoons Cherry Tomatoes
tablespoons Yellow Onion
tablespoons Lemon Juice
teaspoon Olive Oil
pinch Salt and Pepper
- Have your grill or grill pan heating up.
- Cut your avocado in half + remove the seed.
- Brush the avocado with oil + place on the grill flesh side down.
- Place all vegetables + seasoning and mix.
- Lastly, add in the lemon and mix on last time + it is ready to serve or store in a glass container!