Author Notes: This is my grandmother's recipe she called Cutlets I recommend filling them in advance and refrigerate and frying them just before servings.
• 2 Red Onions
boiled unskinned red potatoes 1/2 pound
• 1 inch piece Fresh Ginger
• 2 Tomato
• 1/2 pound Ground Beef
• few Cilantro
• 1 inch Cinnamon
• 4 pieces Cloves
• 1 teaspoon Black pepper powder
• 1 cup bread crump’s
• 2 egg
• oil for frying
Green chili 2
- 1. Chop the onions, chilies and ginger, , tomatoes, keep aside
- 2. In a heavy pan heat the oil and add the chopped onions, chilies and ginger. Fry on a medium heat till light brown.
- Add the chopped tomato, fry for few more minutes.
- 4. Add the ground beef, stir well and cook till almost dry
- 5. Finely add sliced cilantro with ground cinnamon ,cloves, Salt and pepper and cook well and dry. Off the flame
- 6. Meanwhile boil and mash the potatoes with salt and pepper to your taste
- 7. Combine meat and potato, mix lightly then with your finger form small patties dip in egg, roll in bread crump
- 8. Deep fry, serve hot or warm
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Potato Pancakes