If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a great holiday recipe, a little addition to the normal cranberry. —simplycooking101
Makes 2 cups
- 16 ounces Cranberries (fresh or frozen)
- 8 ounces blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 lemon zested and juiced
- 1/2 cup sugar (this is a little tart, add 3/4 if you want it sweeter)
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- Add all ingredients into a small sauce pan and cook over meduim heat until the cranberries pop and the sauce thickens – about 15-20 minutes. That’s it you’re done!