This quiche has the perfect crust-to-egg ratio for crust lovers and with feta, pickled onions, cherry peppers and kalamata olives is a crowd pleaser!
This quiche has the perfect crust-to-egg ratio for crust lovers and with feta, pickled onions, cherry peppers and kalamata olives is a crowd pleaser!—Hailey Matesic
Makes: 12-15 slices
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 30 min
pie crusts (store bought is easiest!)
cup mozzarella, shredded
cup pickled red onions or non-pickled red onions sliced thinly
ounces crumbled feta
ounces kalamata olives, chopped
cup cherry peppers, chopped
ounces heavy cream
salt & pepper, to taste
- Heat the oven to 350.
- Line baking sheet with parchment.
- Smush your prepared pie crusts into the pan, triming the crust to lay flat around the lip of the pan.
- Par-bake with pie weights or pierce the crust before placing it in the oven for about 8 minutes.
- Add olives, feta, cherry peppers and onions to egg mixture; stir to combine. Set aside.
- Remove crust from oven and immediately sprinkle with the mozzarella.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan and bake about 25 minutes or until the center is set.
- Allow to cool for about 5 minutes before slicing and serving hot; or, allow to cool and serve at room temperature.