Author Notes: A super fast and delicious one pot wonder! Tender chicken breasts cooked in a mixture of broth, heavy cream, sundried tomatoes, and garlic. Serve with pasta or mashed potatoes for a complete meal. —Dash of Amy
Prep time: 5 min
Cook time: 10 min
chicken breasts, cut in bigger pieces
cups organic chicken broth
cup organic heavy cream
cup Parmesan cheese
cup sundried tomatoes, julienne cut packed in oil
teaspoon black pepper
garlic cloves, minced
basil leaves, finely chopped
- Combine all ingredients except fresh basil in a medium stock pot and mix well.
- Bring to a slow boil over medium low heat, stirring often.
- Once boiling, reduce heat to low, and cook for about 6-7 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
- Sprinkle with fresh basil, mix well. The chicken shreds easily when it's done.
- WATCH ME MAKE THIS ON YOUTUBE: DASH OF AMY