Author Notes: We've all been in that situation where hungry takes over & ain't nobody got time for making a whole meal. This super easy & delicious mac and cheese is done under 10 minutes & topped with crispy prosciutto, crispy chorizo, & tons of cracked black pepper! Need to eat something delicious fast? This is your go to meal! —Three Hungry Bellies
Prep time: 2 min
Cook time: 10 min
box of white cheddar and shells mac and cheese
thin slices of prosciutto
thin slices of chorizo
lot of freshly cracked black pepper
- Start off by following the instruction on the box for the macaroni & cheese.
- Next evenly place the prosciutto and chorizo down in a pan with a medium flame. Make sure none of the slices are touching each other. Cook them for 2 minutes. Then flip and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Once, they are crispy, take them out and line them on a paper towel.
- Finish up your macaroni and cheese by draining the noodles and making the cheese sauce the recommended way. You know the one with extra butter.
- Finally, top the finished mac and cheese with cracked black pepper and crushed prosciutto and chorizo!