Author Notes: This cheese ball is a flavorful combination that is loaded with fruit and covered in walnuts! And honey. That’s right! A drizzle of honey may sound crazy but that settle hint of sweetness brings this appetizer to a whole new level. —Nicole
Makes: 1 cheese ball
Prep time: 10 min
1 (8 oz)
pkg. cream cheese, softened
blue cheese crumbles
cup fresh pear, diced
cup walnuts, chopped
Honey, to drizzle
Crackers, for serving
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, blue cheese crumbles, diced pears, cranberries, salt, and pepper until well blended and smooth.
- Using a spatula, scrape down the sides of the bowl and form the mixture into a ball. Carefully transfer to a serving platter.
- Grab a handful of chopped walnuts and press against the sides of the cheese ball. Continue pressing all around until the entire ball is covered.
- Cover the ball with saran wrap and refrigerate for an hour or until firm.
- Before serving, drizzle with honey. Serve with crackers.