Author Notes: Got a sweet tooth? You're going to love this simple, 3-ingredient, creamy white chocolate mousse. Perfect for midweek after dinner treat or party dessert. —Maike
Prep time: 20 min
ounces white chocolate
cups heavy cream
tablespoons light corn syrup
- Use a medium saucepan to combine the white chocolate chips (or a bar of white chocolate broken into chunks), 1/4 cup of heavy cream, and 2 tablespoons of light corn syrup.
- Cook over medium-low heat until the chocolate has melted. Stir frequently. Remove the mixture from the stovetop and allow it to cool to room temperature.
- Use an electric hand mixer to whisk the remaining cup of cream in a mixing bowl until the cream has formed stiff peaks.
- Fold the whipped cream into the cooled, melted white chocolate mixture.
- Divide the cream into individual dessert bowls. Top with fresh (macerated) berries and chill in the fridge for at least 3 hours.