If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: the recipe was googled for the oven temps and I saw that it called for an olive oil marinade. so i tried that with my own mix of garlic powder, salt, fresh ground pepper, soy sauce and worschester sauce. —princessmischka
- 3 top sirloin steaks
- olive oil
- soy sauce
- worschester sauce
- garlic powder
- 1-2 cloves of garlic
- salt and pepper
- 2 pats of butter
- Pre-heat oven to 350 (for slower cooked steaks) or 400 ( for faster cooking time) degrees. Defrost or take steaks out of fridge. let them settle to room temperature, salt & pepper
- Combine olive oil, soy sauce, and worschester sauce in a flat tupperware or bowl and place steaks in for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, turn over and allow to marinade for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat up skillet and drizzle of olive oil. Chop garlic and place in oiled skillet. When skillet and oil hot, place all three steaks for 3-5 minutes to sear each side. Toss in a couple pats of butter if you like.
- Pour in the marinade liquid. Allow to cook for 2-3 minutes then place the entire skillet in the oven (if it is an oven safe skillet). If not, place steaks on aluminium lined cookie sheet. Cook steaks for 10-15 minutes at 400 or 20-30 at 350.
- Take out of oven and remove the steaks from hot skillet. You can plate them now, but do not cut them unti 10 minute have gone by or you'll release all the yummy juices. You can make a gravy for the steaks from the liquid at the bottom of the skillet - just place back on the stove, add a splash of white or red wine (i usually use red, but white will do if that's all you have), toss in some flour, about 1/2 teaspoon to thicken.
- Serve and enjoy.