Gluten Free, Egg-less, and Dairy Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownie Bombs —Limitless Allergies
- Prep time 1 hour
- Cook time 30 minutes
- Makes 20
gluten free chocolate chip cookie mix
gluten free brownie mix
Dairy Free Frosting - store bought/homemade, as required
melted dairy free chocolate, as required
mini dairy free chocolate chip or chocolate chunks, for garnish
In This Recipe
- Prepare the chocolate chip cookie dough as per the instructions - DO NOT BAKE.
- Take about a teaspoon of the dough and make a small ball. Repeat until all the dough is used up. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350o F.
- Prepare and bake the brownie as per the instructions. Let it cool.
- Once the brownie is cooled, add the frosting and brownie together in a bowl and mix.
- Take the cookie dough balls out of the fridge. Take about a tablespoon of the brownie and flatten it on your hand. Place a cookie dough ball in the middle and mold the brownie around it into a ball. Repeat until all the brownie is used up. Refrigerate for 15 minutes again.
- Now melt some chocolate, dip a ball in it and roll it around to cover it with the chocolate. Place it back on the tray. Repeat until all are done.
- Sprinkle some mini chocolate chips or place the chocolate chunk on top of each ball. Refrigerate for 15 minutes. Enjoy!