This is my healthy, yet delicious take on coconut macaroons. —Maja
- Prep time 5 minutes
- Cook time 12 minutes
- Makes 12
vannila pudding powder/ tapioca starch
In This Recipe
- This is a very easy, one bowl recipe. It only takes 5 minutes to put together and 10 minutes to bake! The only hard part is the waiting. Added bonus: the house smells AMAZING afterwards.
- First you measure out the coconut. Than stir in two tablespoons of vanilla pudding powder or tapioca starch. Add the egg, honey, vanilla powder, salt and coconut cream and mix it together.
- Chill it for 20-30 minutes in the fridge.
- After the chilling time is over preheat your oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- While your oven is preheating, with an ice cream scoop or a tablespoon measure out 12-15 "half balls".
- Put them on a baking tray lined with parchment paper and bake it for 10-12 minutes.
- Once baked, take it out and let it sit for 15 minutes or until cooled.
- If you fancy drizzle some melted chocolate on the top.