These pancakes are packed with flavor while also being fluffy and delicious! (and they have NO FLOUR!) —Juniper & Tyhme Eats
- Prep time 25 minutes
- Serves 1-2 people
any other additional spices!
coconut oil for your pan!
In This Recipe
- Begin by mashing your banana using a fork.
- In the same bowl crack two eggs and whisk together.
- Next, add in the honey, cinnamon, salt, and rolled oats and mix until well combined.
- Allow the mixture to rest for 4-5 minutes to ensure the oats have time to hydrate.
- While your batter is resting, heat your skillet on medium. Depending on your stovetop you may need to adjust the temperature.
- Add in approx- 1 1/2 teaspoons of coconut oil to your heated pan, or enough to coat the whole skillet.
- Using a 1/3 cup measure, pour your batter into your heated skillet.
- Wait until the pancakes start to form small bubbles and then it is time to flip!
- Serve your pancakes with maple syrup and stewed berries, OR try spreading a thin layer of your favorite nut butter in between each pancake and top with chopped dates. Enjoy!