A stir fry that uses rare beef as its finishing step. /the beef an be left overs or freshly grilled to rare and combined in a wok with zucchini and cellophane noodles. —Foodworm
- Prep time 20 minutes
- Cook time 10 minutes
- Serves 2 or can be increased exponentially
- already grilled tenderloin rare or any other similar beef
3 cloves peeled finely chopped fresh garlic
half a medium sized vidalia onion sliced
one medium zucchini sliced medium thickness and then quartered
1/2 package been thread cellophane noodles 1-1 /12 - 2 oz.
1 T dark aged miso
1 t Sambal Oelek (or to taste)
2T teriyaki sauce
3T toasted sesame oil
6 slices of the grilled rare beef
In This Recipe
- Soak the cellophane noodles in hot water for ten minutes and then drain. Set aside
- Heat the wok to medium high to high depending on how hot your cook top gets. You don't want to burn the onions and garlic. Add the 3T sesame oil and heat to shimmering. Add the onions and cook for one minute. Add the garlic and cook briefly to just brown on the edges.
- Add the zucchini and toss for 2-3 minutes until slightly softened. Then add the dark aged miso, the samba Oelek sauce and the teriyaki sauce. Toss together. Add the the drained cellophane noodles. Toss again and add the beef slices. Toss to heat through but not more than a minute or 2 so they don't brown. serve in beautiful bowls.