• Take a thick bottomed pan/ stainless steel pot.
• Pour 2 cups of milk to it and heat on low flame.
• Simmer the milk till it remains 1/3rd of the actual quantity.
• Keep stirring regularly to avoid it to burn.
• Once the milk is reduced, add 1/3 condensed milk and mix thoroughly.
• Add the sliced dry fruits and mix again.
• Cook it on low flame for about 3 minutes (for desired rabdi consistency).
• Switch off the flame and keep aside for serving.
• Preheat the airfryer at 200 degree for 5 minutes.
• Take a slice of bread and using cookie cutter, cut the bread in the shape of a ring.
• Take 1 tbsp of melted ghee and using a silicon brush, apply it on one side of the bread ring.
• Repeat the process for all 4 bread slices.
• Place the bread rings (ghee side downward) on the airfryer rack.
• Air fry at 180 degrees for 4 minutes.
• Take out the rings and apply 1 tbsp melted ghee on the rings (or as per requirement).
• Cover the rings for 1 minute.
• Meanwhile, take honey and add a few drops of organic yellow food in it and mix properly (this step is optional).
• Now, carefully brush the honey on the rings, covering entire surface & cover for a minute again.
• Bring together the hot rings and rabdi (prepared earlier).
• Carefully layer the hot rabdi over the rings, using a small spoon.
• Sprinkle a few slices of dry fruits over it and serve hot.
Enjoy the festivities with this hot, quick and easy to make dessert dipped in deliciousness.
• Instead of plain maida bread, you can use wheat bread or multigrain bread or quinoa bread.
• Normal milk can be replaced with coconut milk.
• Condensed milk can be completely avoided and rabdi can be prepared using milk and stevia powder.