If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is an idea that I had many years ago to create an apple juice tea that would knock out a cold and so it became my own hot toddy. This can be drank with or without the alcohol and works really well and tastes really great! —joseph_dowdy
- 1 gallon apple juice (sugar-free)
- 1 ounce cinnamon bark stick
- 1 ounce raw ginger sliced into strings
- Add ingredients into slow cooker and set on high for four hours.
- 1 shot Your favorite liqueur
- Ladle Cinnamon Jack into glasses and appropriately add a shot of brandy, cognac or rum depending on your preference. Other liqueurs may work as well, but the basics are the same.