If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
cup agave nectar
teaspoon celtic sea salt
- In a large bowl, whisk together egg white, agave, salt and cinnamon
- Toss nuts in the egg white mixture to coat
- Pour nut mixture onto a parchment lined baking sheet
- Bake at 300° for 30 minutes, until nuts are browned
- Allow nuts to cool for 5 minutes, then break apart and serve