If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon each salt, ground pepper, garlic powder, cayenne pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 (8 oz.) carton sour cream
- Mix flour and seasonings in a large resealable plastic bag.
- Add chicken pieces and shake bag until chicken is well-coated.
- Melt butter in a large skillet.
- Add chicken and cook until browned and juices run clear, approximately 10 minutes on both sides.
- In a small saucepan, combine soup and onions. Cover and cook on low heat for 10 minutes.
- Stir in sour cream.
- Pour sour cream sauce over chicken before serving.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Paprika