Traditional cherry pie and amazing New York cheesecake. Both absolutely amazing on their own and even more amazing when combined. —Bezzic93
- Prep time 20 minutes
- Cook time 1 hour 15 minutes
- Serves 8
- Crust and crumble topping
Graham crackers (crushed)
Butter (cubed & chilled)
Cherry pie filling
In This Recipe
- Mix graham crackers and melted butter and press into a spring mold cake pan lined with parchment paper.
- Place in fridge while you prepare the cheesecake mix.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Combine cream cheese and vanilla in a mixing bowl until fluffy and light.
- Add sour cream, lemon juice, and corn starch, mix until combined.
- Add eggs one at a time. And mix until fully combined and creamy.
- Pour into the chilled crust and place into the oven with a pan of water. Bake until the surface is just set.
- While the cheesecake is baking combine butter, flour, and brown sugar to make crumble.
- Once the surface of the cheesecake is set remove from the oven and put pie filling and crumble on top.
- Return to the oven and back until crumble topping is nice and golden brown.
- Remove cheesecake and allow it to cool for 2 hours. Once it has cooled enough place it in the fridge and leave it to fully set overnight.