A Salted Caramel Latte but in Cookie Form! It's basically a win win! —The Daily Kale
Golden Monk fruit or Granulated Sugar of choice
Coconut Oil (Melted)
Coconut Oil (melted)
Caramel Creamer (or almond milk)
In This Recipe
1. Preheat oven to 350. (*Please note! The last 5 ingredients are for the Caramel Sauce, see Step 7*)
2. For the dough, place all dry ingredients in a bowl and stir. In a separate bowl, stir together the wet ingredients.
3. Add in the wet ingredients to the dry and stir together until combined.
4. Shape the cookies and place on a parchment paper lined pan. Sprinkle with a little extra salt on top.
5. Bake for 17-20 minutes.
6. Let sit on pan for at least 5 minutes after you take out of the oven. They will seem like they would fall apart initially- but that’s why it’s important to let them sit. They just need 5 minutes or more to solidify.
7. Stir together all of the caramel sauce ingredients until smooth and combined and creamy. Let cookies cool before drizzling the caramel sauce on top and storing in a container