- Prep time 35 minutes
- Cook time 45 minutes
- makes 25 Meatballs
These sweet and buttery Honey-Butter Mint Glazed Meatballs are the perfect holiday appetizer that will please all guests! —Paige
cloves garlic, minced
grated parmesan cheese
grated yellow onion
crushed red pepper flakes
In This Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 425°F and line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the panko and milk until combined. Set mixture aside to soak for 5 to 10 minutes while you prepare the other ingredients.
- Add the ground beef, ground pork, garlic, eggs, Parmesan, onion, and Worcestershire sauce to the panko mixture. Season with salt, black pepper, and crushed red pepper. Use your hands to mix the ingredients until evenly combined, being careful not to over-mix the ingredients.
- Using a medium cookie scoop or a spoon, scoop and roll the mixture into 2-tablespoon balls and place them on the prepared baking sheet. Keeping your hands oiled helps keep the meat from sticking to you too bad.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until an instant-read thermometer measures the internal temperature of the meatballs to be 160°F.
- While the meatballs are baking, make the glaze. In a small saucepan, combine the butter, honey, mint, and garlic. Bring to a boil and whisk until smooth. Simmer for about 5 minutes until thickened. Discard the smashed garlic.