If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I made this meatloaf by chance since we ran out of white bread. It's become the preferred one in my family ever since —ComfortableintheKitchen
Serves 6 not so hungry people
- 1 lbs Chopped Sirloin or Ground Round
- 4 slices rye bread with seeds
- 1 onion minced
- 1/4 cup beef broth
- 3 slices bacon
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place the chopped meat in a large bowl. Tear the rye bread into 1 inch cubes and add the beef broth.
- Mix in the raw egg, minced onion and fresh parsley. Shape into a loaf with hands. Place the bacon on top of the loaf.
- Put the loaf in a shallow baking dish, metal is best. Bake in oven for 45 minutes.