Author Notes: When cold weather strikes this is an incredibly easy to put together dip. Goes well with board games. —[email protected]
ounces sauerkraut, rinsed and drained
cups extra-sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
cups swiss cheese, shredded
ounces corned beef, chopped
teaspoon caraway seeds (optional)
cocktail rye bread, rye flatbread or crakers
In This Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Pat sauerkraut with paper towels to remove excess moisture.
- Combine all ingredients well.
- Spoon into an oven-safe serving dish. Bake 30 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve warm with bread or crackers.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dip