If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I got this from a co-worker about 5 years ago and haven't stopped thinking about it or making it since. The name was so catchy (and fitting for its looks) that I had to see what it was all about. It is so delicious and great with Fritos or any other corn chip. —natwhat
Makes 5-6 cups
- 1 can Black Beans, drained
- 1 can White Corn, drained
- 1 pkg Feta, crumbled
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Mix all ingredients together and let sit for a few hours before serving. Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dip