If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My mom made this on a regular basis for as long as I can remember. I continue the tradition and my daughter will continue with her family. The simplicity is key and people always ask for the recipe. —mike_buck
Serves: 8 - 10
packet Philly Cream Cheese
splashes Orange (not red) French Dressing
packet Frito's corn chips
- Let cream cheese come to room temperature,
- Add enough dressing to smooth the consistency of the cream cheese.
- Stir vigorously with a fork or use an electric beater until smooth.
- Add more dressing to taste.
- Chill and serve with Frito's