If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: What doesn't taste better with aioli? This recipe is super easy, fast, and delicious. —katycakes
Makes about 1 cup
- 1 egg, at room temperature
- 1 splash lemon juice or red wine vinegar
- 1 or 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- about 3 tablespoons olive oil
- a few garlic cloves, smashed to a paste with a little salt
- Crack the egg into a food processor or blender. Add the lemon juice or vinegar, the mustard, and a pinch of salt. Process for a few seconds to combine.
- With the motor running, drizzle the canola oil into the egg mixture in a thin stream. Add a few glugs of good olive oil (with motor still running).
- Scrape the mixture into a pretty bowl. Stir in the mashed garlic. If aioli seems too thick, add a little lemon juice or warm water. Taste for salt. Serve with everything.