Author Notes: The dip is a result of my experimentation. Depending on my audience, I add marinated artichokes in it. It is one of those dips that you can feed to your mate and he/she will love you for it. —Rekaya
Makes: 16 ounces
ounces Cream Cheese (Soft)
ounces Sour Cream
ounces Pimentos (Drained)
Garlic Cloves (Minced)
Medium Onion (Chopped)
ounces Spinach (Thawed, Drained & Water Squeezed Out)
8 or more
ounces Mozzarella Cheese (Reserve about ¼ cup for top)
ounces Parmesan Cheese (Reserve about ¼ cup for top)
Salt & Pepper (To Taste)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 8 x 8 casserole dish with cooking oil and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with a hand mixer or mix with a spoon. If it is not soft enough, microwave for 15 seconds.
- Add Spinach and stir. Mix in all other ingredients and pour into the dish.
- Cover with remaining cheese.
- Sprinkle paprika on top.
- Bake 30 minutes or when cheese is melted and golden.
- Serve hot with tortilla chips or bread.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dip