Author Notes: say that three times fast! i make this for my husband while i have a vegetarian version you can see here - http://www.cooking4carnivores.com/2009/08/lady-and-scamp.html —cooking4carnivores
package of spaghetti
medium peeled and deveined shrimp
cloves of garlic
tablespoon olive oil
tablespoon unsalted butter
kosher salt & ground pepper, to taste
fresh parsely for garnish
- Boil your pasta according to directions in salted water.
- Saute shrimp in oil and butter.
- Peel and dice garlic. Add to shrimp.
- Toss till shrimp is done. Add salt and pepper as you wish.
- Squeeze juice over at the end.
- Drain pasta. Toss with more olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Place pasta in bowl. Top with shrimp and chopped parsley.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Seafood Pasta