If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
package of spaghetti
medium peeled and deveined shrimp
cloves of garlic
tablespoon olive oil
tablespoon unsalted butter
kosher salt & ground pepper, to taste
fresh parsely for garnish
- Boil your pasta according to directions in salted water.
- Saute shrimp in oil and butter.
- Peel and dice garlic. Add to shrimp.
- Toss till shrimp is done. Add salt and pepper as you wish.
- Squeeze juice over at the end.
- Drain pasta. Toss with more olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Place pasta in bowl. Top with shrimp and chopped parsley.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Seafood Pasta