If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Enjoy these healthy gluten free Orange Chocolate Chip Scone recipe with a cup of your favorite tea or coffee. —elanaspantry
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips 73% cacao
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour, baking soda, chips and zest
- In a smaller bowl, combine egg and agave
- Mix wet ingredients into dry
- Knead dough with hands if necessary to ensure proper distribution of ingredients
- Form dough into a circle that is about ½-inch in thick
- Cut dough like a pizza, into 8 slices, here's a great how to shot from my friend Jen
- Using a metal baking spatula transfer to a parchment lined baking sheet
- Bake at 350° for 10-15 minutes