If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I was catering and someone gave me some smoked paprika so I came up with this for a large catering job. —pkzorn
tablespoons olive oil
cups sliced white onion
teaspoons crushed or chopped garlic
cup smoked Paprika
pinches kosher salt
teaspoon white pepper
cups Vegtable Broth
pound Cooked, cleaned Shrimp
pounds cooked pasta of your choice
- Saute onions in olive oil until soft and translucent
- add garlic, salt, pepper, flour and paprika and stir for 2-3 mins until it coats the onions
- add the veggie broth and cook until it is thick, stirring all the while
- Add cooked, cleaned shrimp and stir well, heat shrimp for 5 mins
- serve over pasta of your choice or it is as good with rice
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Paprika