If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- Sugar 300 grams
- Cashewnut 100 grams
- Grated Coconut 150 grams
- Cardamom 5
- Ghee ½ cup
- Soak cashewnuts in water for 1 hour
- Grind coconut and cashewnuts into a fine paste
- Add sugar and cook the mixture on a slow flame stirring constantly
- Add ghee and keep starring until the mixture leaves the side of the pan
- Add cardamom powder, and remove from flame
- Put the mixture on a greased tray for cooling
- When cool, cut into cubes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Cardamom
More Great Recipes: Desserts