If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: We made this recipe for Cathy Priestner (Olympics silver medalist)A celebrity from CANADA with few friends today —pauljoseph
- Shrimp 10 cleaned
- 2 tsp Mushroom soy sauce
- ½ tsp black pepper powder
- 10 g Chopped Carrot
- 10 g chopped shallots
- 20 g chopped Capsicum
- 10 gram Parsley leaf
- 2 tsp Olive oil
- 2 tbsp Butter
- Salt to taste
- 1. Cut the vegetables in pieces
- Marinate the vegetable in pepper,salt and mushroom sauce
- Sauté the shrimp in olive oil until fragrant
- Add the vegetables to the shrimp and simmer cover and cook for 3 minutes
- Put the cooked vegetables and shrimp to baking dish, sprinkle with butter
- Bake in pre-heated 180 degree oven for 6-8 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley leaf and serve hot