If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I made this recipe after coming home tired from classes all day and threw the contents of my fridge together to make a dinner for my family. The results were good enough to become a family favorite. —redbone7684
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 1 package Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can green chiles, drained
- 1/2 rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 2 cups cheddar cheese or Mexican cheese blend, divided
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- 8 flour tortillas, warmed
- 2 cans of enchilada sauce, green or red
- Mix chicken, cream cheese, sour cream, 1 cup of cheddar cheese, green chiles, black beans and hot sauce in a large mixing bowl. Preheat oven to 350 dgrees
- Pour one can of Enchilada sauce into the bottom of a 13X9 inch baking dish.
- Spread 1/8 of the mixture in the center of a flour tortilla and roll up.
- Place enchilada seam side down in dish and repeat for the other 7 tortillas.
- Pour the second can of enchilada sauce on top of the enchiladas in the dish and sprinkle remaining cup of cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is melted.
- Serve hot with additional sour cream or guacamole if desired.